WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying the automatic Khaki Pilot Day Date from Interstellar. The Cooper watch. I found it at Jomashop at 599$. Do you know any other online store where I can find it cheaper than that? Or any kind of promotion sales for this model?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I am thinking of buying the automatic Khaki Pilot Day Date from Interstellar. The Cooper watch. I found it at Jomashop at 599$. Do you know any other online store where I can find it cheaper than that? Or any kind of promotion sales for this model?
That’s the best I could find. Try code “GOOGLE20” for 20 dollars off. I paid 579 with that code. Good luck. Mine showed up with a couple of scratches, I’m waiting to see what they do about it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
There are a handful of them on Chrono24. I'm looking to get one soon as well. Let us know about your Jomashop experience. Haven't purchased from them yet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got my "Cooper" watch in the mail today from Jomashop. It was backordered for a couple weeks. It's running well so far and looks fantastic. As another poster mentioned above, there are a few $20 off coupons you find through a quick Google search. I have a few nicer watches, but this one feels so good on the wrist it may become my daily. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts