WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

This is a bit of a stupid question to ask but I wanted to know something about my Khaki King/

If the watch has completely stopped, how long should I wind the watch till it get's to full power? Will 30 seconds do? Or would I need to wind more?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi All,

This is a bit of a stupid question to ask but I wanted to know something about my Khaki King/

If the watch has completely stopped, how long should I wind the watch till it get's to full power? Will 30 seconds do? Or would I need to wind more?

Thanks in advance!
20-30 turns followed by wearing the watch should do it. I'm not sure what you mean by 30 seconds.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh that helps. So that would be enough to fully charge the watch then?

I generally wind the watch for 30 seconds with say 1 turn per second. Roughly 30 turns. I was not sure if this was sufficient or if I was ovre winding it :(

·
Registered
595 Posts
Oh that helps. So that would be enough to fully charge the watch then?

I generally wind the watch for 30 seconds with say 1 turn per second. Roughly 30 turns. I was not sure if this was sufficient or if I was ovre winding it :(
30 turns should be fine. Your watch has a built in mechanism which prevents over-winding. That said, it isn't a terribly good practice to hand wind your watch on a regular basis. Just turn the crown to get it started, and wear the watch to continue increasing the power reserve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts