WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Beautiful! I also made a watch box but after seeing yours I won't be posting a pic :D

Walnut and oak?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful! I also made a watch box but after seeing yours I won't be posting a pic :D

Walnut and oak?
Yep, walnut and oak. The upper part has standard slots for watches and two slots for pens, tools, or straps. The bottom drawer has several compartments for straps, accessories, or knives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts

you're giving me the fever again. i might need to build another one. the first one i made was walnut with a decorative maple trim. inside it has a pull out cedar tray that fits my 4 major rotation watches, and the bottom has compartment storage for accessories. but i really like this layout and think i need more watch space (always)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, handmade one piece at a time by me. I spent a lot of hours on this project. Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Looks incredible! Wish I had the skills and the patience to do something like that from scratch. Congrats to you for having that ability and making something beautiful!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks incredible! Wish I had the skills and the patience to do something like that from scratch. Congrats to you for having that ability and making something beautiful!
Thanks. It does take time to make something like this, but wood is a great material to work with because it planes/cuts so easily.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts