WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received an email from WatchBuys regarding this new Hanhart LE. Really like the "black forest" green dial and measurements, and of the run of 200 WatchBuys will be getting #1 to #49. Price is $2,380 and specs are copied below, along with a link to the site. Watch is powered by the Hanhart HAN3703, the base of which is a Valjoux 7753.

Hanhart Pioneer MK II Jubilaeum Limited Edition

Limited Edition 200 Pieces
Celebrating 80 years of the Pioneer MK II

• Case diameter (mm): 40.0
• Case thickness (mm): 15.0
• Case lug width (mm): 20
• Lug to lug (mm): 49
• Water resistance: 100 meters
• Case back: Transparent
• Case finish: Matte
• Case metal: Stainless steel
• Dial color: Black Forest Green
• Front crystal: Sapphire
• Movement: Automatic mechanical
• Manufacturer's limited warranty: 2 years
• Strap or bracelet: Strap

·
Registered
434 Posts
as excited as I am about es 417, I have to say this color scheme is hideous. I just wish they used this case size for es 417. Also, this new logo is meh at best and the 1882 under it makes it look even worse.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as excited as I am about es 417, I have to say this color scheme is hideous. I just wish they used this case size for es 417. Also, this new logo is meh at best and the 1882 under it makes it look even worse.
I'm curious what you find hideous. The colors do give it a but of a Christmas vibe, but nothing I would say is hideous by any stretch. The standard red pusher and mark on the bezel help to tie in the chronograph seconds and minutes hands.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i think it looks amazing for the price point better option than the new sinn 103 with the green dial and 600 dollars less and the case back looks very nice

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I concur. A 40mm hand winding 417ES with the old logo would be an instant buy for me. I am going to pass on the 42mm version. I'll pass on this watch as well. The green doesn't go well with the red, the new logo doesn't really fit this style of watch as well as the old logo does and the auto movement makes it a bit too chunky IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
It’s the perfect gift for the mall Santa who has everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts