WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a HUGE fan of this show and things are getting VERY tense. I recently saw what looks like a G-9300 with gold tones on The DEA detective ( now office head) Hank Schrader. Just wondering if this is indeed a 9300. Any Ideas -Ronbo

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Breaking Bad is probably one of my favourite shows. Its awesome. I hear there is going to be some sort of mid season break or there are less episodes this season. That would suck.
It is because it is the final season. The first 8 episode part will end next week and then we'll have to wait till July '13 for the remaining 8!!! That is one hell of a mid-season break.

Has no on else noticed Gomey's (Hank's old partner) G? Its a Stargate or a Gundam. I don't know how to tell the difference between a Stargate or Gundam, but it is undeniable...sorry no screencaps. I wonder if that is his own G or if the prop master got his hands on one for the show.

·
Banned
3,545 Posts
I've never seen the show but It would seem the prop guy has impeccable taste. Here are mine.

Bumping a thread, and yes... dobber72, you do have incredible (BB) taste.

Man, I have only recently come obsessed by this series... Unbelievable..

Loved it when Jesse gave Walt the Monaco, (Tag) Nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.