WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish each and every one of my fellow Dive Watches Forum members a Safe and Happy New Year! b-)

See you next year, amigos! :-!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Right back at ya big guy!

About to turn the clock here in Ireland right now. Hope you have a beer to hand!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Thank you my friend... and to you and yours, and everyone here, as well.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
All the best to our Dive Watch Forum friends!!!!!!!! Happy New Year one and all!!!!!! All the best for a 2007!!!!!!

S&S

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Happy New Year to all our forum members and their families!!:)
Al

·
Registered
596 Posts
Steve - the same goes to you and everyone here @ WUS.

Happy New Year!!! :-!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Happy New Year Forum people.
May 2007 bring health, happiness and a good helping of new watches.
To our members who are in Iraq and Afghanistan, safe 2007 and come home soon in good health.

Andy

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

Happy New Years to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best in 2007.
Regards
Robert

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Happy New Year Steve, and to all the here on the Dive Forum. Hoping everyone has a happy, healthy, and safe 2007 :-! .

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Happy New Year to all.:-!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts