WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to be the first to ask in 2007!:)

--msa

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
erm, ah, oh......... well....... John V has got his copy of the definitive version I did for the Doxa guys. Rick and John P's are in transit as we speak and they will have them in a few days. I still have to get the last of the edits from Rick, but what would be really nice is when the Doxa guys get the book I sent them (it has everything in it including the Cussler foreword, image index etc etc etc) they will decide that it is just perfect the way it is and say "print it as is and lets all be damned :)". Just a hope but you never know.

Other than that, it will take me 2 days maximum to finish the official edit when I get the info. Then it goes to Greg for updating of several images and then off to the printers.

More info when I have it.

Pete

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hey Pete,

First, I would like to thank you for my copy. I really appreciate it. I just finished the book and it is fantastic!

You did a great job, clean, streamlined, factual…more importantly great information, that is well written and a real joy to read. You just cannot put it down.

I hope that it stays they way it is the entire setup is fantastic.

Looking forward to the second edition already!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Cant wait to see it/ get it

Peter D

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Information on how to order the book will be available here, on Doxa's site and on

www.thedoxabook.com

when it becomes available. Sorry I have no idea of cost or postage or anything like that at the moment. All I can say is that the softcover version I made for the Doxa guys is 3/4 of an inch thick and weighs a ton, so the official hardback version will most likely give the postman / Fedex guy a hernia delivering it :)

Pete

PS thanks for the kind words John. You deserved a copy :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stop teasing us :)!

--msa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts