WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over here in Germany, it's the new year. Wishing y'all a healthy and happy New Year, may 2013 bring you health, happiness and all sorts of lovely watches! Keep those escapements moving!

:)

All the best

JohnF

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Image from Nasa:

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Happy New Year. I want to thank this great community for all its efforts and the help it has provided. May all of you enjoy a good new year.

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,045 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that everyone manages to buy more watches than they did in 2012 (in my case, it's not possible to buy fewer - see separate thread!).

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Happy new year vintage fans

Let the time tick for good, just lubricate the mechanism from time to time, do not over wind and expose yourself to shock. Let your dial be happy and a keep your case safe. If you are a pin lever set, and can not move without a pin, mind that you are valuable and tick loud, if you can read 36K per hour be careful not to die young. Have your stem neat and clean otherwise will have serious issues:)

I am getting paranoiac, this site is dangerous, but am glad to be a member of such a great forum with incredible wealth of information and knowledge walking around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts