WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving to drive home to Kentucky tomorrow morning and wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Try to get some shots of the family's Kobolds all together for everyone while home. I hope anyone who is traveling does so safely and all the little ones have a great first Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
I will try and get some shots of all the Kobolds together here in the next few days. Thankfully my parents are a short trip away, even though I have to work the 7pm-7am shift this Wednesday and Thursday....

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Thanksgiving will much to be thankful for! I know I have plenty of things to be thankful of...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hey WB,

Maybe we'll cross paths tomorrow evening..... we're headed out to MI from ATL and plan an over-night in Loundon, KY ......

Just wave, if you see my ML320 pulling a little white trailer.

Do have a safe trip and enjoy the visit.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are going to be through Lexington at around 4 p.m. you should shoot me a text or give me a call, (assuming you meant London, KY) you should pass right through Lex, we could meet up and say hello, get a cup of coffee or something. sending pm now

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Happy and Safe Holidays to All!

I will be wearing my SOA on Thursday for dinner with family and friends.

Todd

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Happy T-day to All. Here's hoping we miss the whole shebang due to an incoming child! Don't worry, I'll time contractions with the Seal :-!

Daniel

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Happy T-day to All. Here's hoping we miss the whole shebang due to an incoming child! Don't worry, I'll time contractions with the Seal :-!

Daniel
Daniel,

Good luck, and keep us informed. I will have an extra helping of turkey since you may not be in a position to have some at that time. Maybe some extra stuffing as well, oh and corn....

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Daniel -

Good luck! Get your sleep now while you can!

I want to see baby pics with your seal.

Todd

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
don't forget sweet potatoes, or is that strictly a southern thing. And if so, I am so happy to be a southern boy.

Daniel, have a great weekend. I think it is interesting that you, Obie, and my brother are all so close in this fiasco.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New Reason for these Koboldians to give thanks

Just wanted to drop a line on Hilltopper's behalf to let you know that our family has tons to be thankful for this weekend as Chris and his wife gave birth to my second niece early this afternoon. Aspen Daley was born at 10:50, 7 lbs, and very healthy. Her and mom are doing great.

You probalby won't see much of him on here for awhile, but I am sure he appreciates your thoughts.

On a FAR less important note, have been wearing Dad's Pulsometer Chronograph most of the week since getting home and I am loving the size, weight, look, and feel of the watch. He currently has it on a nato and I want to try it out on the bracelet tomorrow, but it is (as all Kobolds seem to be) far more amazing in person than in pictures. He has been wearing my Seal as well as he is thinking of adding one of those next.

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Re: New Reason for these Koboldians to give thanks

Please pass on our congrats to Chris and his family. It sounds like there will be several new Koboldians making their way into this world before years end...

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: New Reason for these Koboldians to give thanks

A shot of my my new neice as I am wearing Dad's Chrono on one of my zulus

Attachments

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Jeff---

I JUST LOVE IT!|>|>|>|>

Another baby girl.

Mrs Obie and I needed some company here, and you new Dads are just doing a great job adding some new female members to this forum. Good job guys! Give Chris and his wife and little Aspen my best. And as for your Dad and a SEAL - Is any collection of Kobolds complete without a SEAL? Also, he's gotta go Ti - ask Dan S. to have the Ti polished, and the bracelet polished. It's one phenomenal combo. :-!

Daniel - we're waiting with you and your wife and pray all will go well with you. can't wait to see the next baby Koboldian :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts