WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a little dusting of snow last night - here's the Thanksgiving morning pic....

Best, John

·
Banned
6,599 Posts
Boy, I wish we would get snow every once in a while. We did get that cold front last night so at least it is in the 40's right now. And rainy. Have a good Thanksgiving. - David

BTW, nice house. :-!

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Happy thanksgiving from Edisto Island!

The best to everyone and their families this Thanksgiving.
jim
PS
Thanks John, looks mighty cold up north! 82 and sunny in South Carolina!

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Gonna be 75 today, grass is still green....................

You folks with the cold and snow, bundle up. I'll be wearing short sleeves, thinking of you. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! David

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot..................................

You guys remember Henny Penny? You know, that chicken that Jim was giving me a hard time about? Well Henny Penny will be joining us in Georgia for dinner later this evening. Just to put your mind at ease, she's having a great time. We'll really enjoy having her over for dinner. Have fun guys! David

This is her getting dressed for dinner:

Henny Penny all dressed up, we love her!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Re: Happy thanksgiving from Edisto Island!

Nice going Jim, you just keep rubbing it in to us folks north of the Mason Dixon line. Best to you and the family and to that murderous brother of yours. I will say a prayer for Henny.
Steve
The best to everyone and their families this Thanksgiving.
jim
PS
Thanks John, looks mighty cold up north! 82 and sunny in South Carolina!

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Thats Cold Bro............

You guys remember Henny Penny? You know, that chicken that Jim was giving me a hard time about? Well Henny Penny will be joining us in Georgia for dinner later this evening. Just to put your mind at ease, she's having a great time. We'll really enjoy having her over for dinner. Have fun guys! David

This is her getting dressed for dinner:

Henny Penny all dressed up, we love her!

Thats really cold Dave. That'll be the last time I send any of my pets
to Evans for a visit. Looks like it was Thanksgiving for Henny too.
Jim
ps
save me a wing.

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Joe, I spoke with

Looks like the Moose family will be looking for a new Omega ambassador starting tomorrow......
the two newest Omega Ambassadors last night. They are not happy.
I informed them of Dave's Thanksgiving celebration with Henny as the guest of honor. I was told that they have something waiting on Dave.
They will chase you at the drop of a hat and have a really nasty bite.
They usually hang at the end of the driveway waiting for strangers.
Meaner than a dog and can't be bribed, they will usually give chase till they get you cornered and then the biting starts. They are very personable to friends and family, most of the time. I'm letting them know
that Dave will be visiting next weekend. They also have great memories.
jim

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Oh great, Jim,

Now I'm gonna have to buy a bigger smoker. But, that's fine. They look mighty tasty! More holidays are a comin! David

PS: Henny says HI!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts