WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my friends and forum members, may you have a great Thanksgiving day! If you don't celebrate it, may the day bring you happiness and some good food and drink!

Cheers!

Dan

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,159 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving also from me - even though we don't celebrate it in Germany! Still, I work for an American Company so we did get a Thanksgiving lunch (i.e. with turkey) in the canteen today. My thanksgiving piece of happiness is that my wife recovered after a severe cold, complete with sinus and middle ear infection. She looked pretty bad there for a day or so.....

To keep this vaguely watch-related, I did hope to have my Zenith ChronoMaster back by about then. I was told that it was there, ready for me to pick it up. When I got it, the chrono didn't work properly - the stop second hand was bent down slightly too much, catching on the minute hand! They took it back and sent it back to the place where it was done. I am still waiting for it - the latest news is that the stop second hand has to be replaced ("they need to make another one" - quote, unquote). I presume they will order one from the place Zenith gets them; I can't quite see them turning one out by themselves!! So, we are hoping for before Christmas now.....

Hartmut Richter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts