WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I am now officially a proud member of the Omega Speedmaster club! I received my 3572.50 yesterday in the mail from a WUS user. I really liked the sapphire case back with the hesalite crystal. The 1499 band wears a little too small so I may look into replacing it with the newer style bracelet, if I am correct the new one doesn't taper down as much. I will also need to add another link to make it feel just right, she's a little snug on my wrist now but it's ok.

Here are a couple pics including one next to my F1.

Tapped and talking...

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Congrats and welcome the speedy club, and like your choice of speedy with the display back. Cant believe a WUS owner would part with such a watch.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Your Speedy Pro looks great; love that display back. Congrats on your classic chronograph!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Welcome! congrats

·
Sinn Moderator
9,805 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the Omega Speedmaster Professional Club! You have a great watch and there are fine members in the club! It is with pleasure that I present you with your membership card. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a great watch! I love the back of that watch. Once you have a Speedy there just is nothing like them.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! I really enjoy the watch and it isn't even properly sized yet! I am working on that now so hopefully it will be done soon.

Tapped and talking...

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Congrats on your newly acquired Speedmaster Pro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts