·
Traser, Aquadive, & Dive Watch Forum Moderator
6,386 Posts
Great job Keith!!!

Sent from my iPhone

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Dave, awesome photos as always! Although it is a shame you didn't include some wrist shots ... a real tool watch looks right at home with those sleeves. :-!

In addition to Keith's selection of your superlative caseback design, I also remember his receptivity to a number of DWF suggestions when the Harpoon was in the creating stages ... including that ceramic bezel that we all are so looking forward to.

Rob

·
Registered
671 Posts
Holy Crap... The Harpoon checks so many boxes. The bezel is what makes this watch, and the lume is typical of Keith and one of the best. I love the bracelet he uses, this is one of the most smoothest and the most comfortable bracelets you will ever have on your wrist. The caseback is a work of art. Dave, you did one helluva job my friend. Kudos to Keith for putting this on the Harpoon. This one will be on my list of Must Haves, just hope some will be available.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sheriffd2.....that Harpoon looks as tough as nails! The dial, hands and bezel are friggin awesome!!! Fantastic bracelet!! The second hand harpoon is sick! Very nice pics Sheriff!! I want one...and I think I am going to get one! I have already contacted Keith on available serial numbers..I hope he has one of the 5-6 I requested available.

Keith! First rate job on a really tough looking piece!!! Love it!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well folks..after speaking with Keith I am getting the serial number I requested! #33! It will fit perfectly alongside my Helson Shark Diver #333!!!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
loving the looks of this piece, especially the bezel. I have question for those that already have it, how is the bezel action? is it tight? and does everything line up?

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
congrats.

·
Registered
142 Posts
loving the looks of this piece, especially the bezel. I have question for those that already have it, how is the bezel action? is it tight? and does everything line up?
Hope this helps...here is a link to a review on another forum: Watch Review: Boschett Harpoon 1000m Diver - Watch & Strap Reviews: - General Watch Discussions - Watch Freeks

Quoted "The bezel is a 120 click bezel and is very firm. It rotates nicely, but you do have to apply some pressure. This , to me , is a plus rather than a con, as so many 120 click bezels can be too easy to turn. The Triangle lume dot also matches up perfectly with the hour and minute markers as well, and when put in place, stays there. "

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Yes, and yes!

As mentioned, the saw-tooth bezel is extremely easy to grip, but it has a strong enough spring that it should not accidentally turn if the bezel should strike a surface at the wrong angle.
From: http://watchwerx.biz/2012/05/21/boschett-spears-a-winner-with-harpoon/

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Case back sweet. The watch evokes a feeling of "just another dive watch" for me personally. Can't always be flowers in these threads.

However, I do hope you enjoy your new watch!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Re: Harpoon has landed!

@ Sheriffd2

Great watch, and some great pictures there!

I see in your signature that you also have the Cave Dweller, I don't suppose you have taken any comparison shots of the pair of them have you?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts