WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don’t think they will stop selling them until demand dies down, at the moment there is still a waiting list.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They just keep cranking them out and the secondary market continues to fall
Yes but their goal is to make watches for owners, not for the secondary market! Do I love my BB Harrods, YES. Did I get a decent deal on it (from a RedBar friend, to which I have a gentleman's agreement that if he ever wants the watch back, I'll sell it back to him at what I paid for it) YES I did. The secondary market price is just an afterthought and perk, vs. an intention for a company, no?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I actually think that with the current situation being as it is, Harrods/Tudor might call it a day with this one soon and move onto something else. Just a hunch😊
If they do that, I will dang well sure fly over to London to pick up whatever they have coming down the pipe. The harrods is my favorite (I have 4 black bays varieties,) of the clan, something about that dipped seconds hand and the color that does it.

In my book Harrods + Tudor = WIN.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You better hope they never come out with a green BB58, otherwise you can watch your Harrods value drop in front of your eyes lol!

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
You better hope they never come out with a green BB58, otherwise you can watch your Harrods value drop in front of your eyes lol!

Green BB58? Not a snowflake in Hell’s chance of that ever being made!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Why would a non-limited watch ever stay over msrp? At some point there is new toy everybody wants and demand will die down no?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would not trust any modern Tudor to hold its value, not that it matters anyway. We've seen Tudor releasing numbered editions with large production numbers before, just look at the Pelagos LHD and the Bucherer Bronze. They'll produce till demand is fulfilled

The only really 'limited' mass produced Tudor is the chrono dark.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Lol I wouldn't mind that at all, mainly because I'd probably buy it too! - look, value aside, the harrods is an amazing watch so I'll always be happy with it!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Lol I wouldn't mind that at all, mainly because I'd probably buy it too! - look, value aside, the harrods is an amazing watch so I'll always be happy with it!
Can't agree more. If I lived in the UK I'd have one for sure as it is a stunning watch. Just can't bring myself to take the markup hit over here, especially being in Canada and our dollar being abismal right now. I'm waiting in the hopes of a 58 in green so that I can get it from my AD here. Fingers crossed for next year.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Out of curiosity, what is the retail price of this versions of the Black Bay? Thanks in advance.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts