WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says Dec 3rd on Gnomon.com and it is the 3rd in their time zone. I haven't received shipping notification yet, what about anybody else?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Dec. 3 was meant to be the estimated date for these to be received by Anders. It's circa 9am there right now, so... : )
I'd say your watch, and mine, should be posted within the next 48 hours, if they arrive today.

·
Registered
968 Posts
^^^ what he said.

I've been playing the waiting game on these for a couple of weeks now. Can't wait to receive it!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
For anyone on the fence about one of these, I can't say anything about the watch yet, but Anders has been really good to deal with so far. Super responsive and helpful. Def. wouldn't hesitate to look at gnomon for future purchases. I'm sure that Anders will email me as soon as the watch is in stock and posted.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Yeah, I believe the date given on the site, 3/12, is when they should receive their stock. After that, they test each piece, and then ship them out. So, it could be a couple more days to wait....

Am anxiously waiting for mine too !

Regards,

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Mine shipped last week from Island Watch, should be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Mine shipped last week from Island Watch, should be here tomorrow.
I would assume this is the older style, before the writing on the dial and the lume changed?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Reactions: timesofplenty

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm, I just got an email advertising it as being available from gnomon. I have already paid so I'm guessing the shipping email is next.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Relax. :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ok. I was at gnomon yesterday at around 5.35pm. That was the time I posted the pics on a separate thread titled " the shark has landed". They were just opening the shipping cartons. Anders says they arrived about an hour prior to my stepping into the shop.

The shipment arrived at the shop around 1600hr on 3-dec.

Hope this explains.

And no I am not related to gnomon or anders. I hope by his shop regularly as its near my kid's school.

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok. I was at gnomon yesterday at around 5.35pm. That was the time I posted the pics on a separate thread titled " the shark has landed". They were just opening the shipping cartons. Anders says they arrived about an hour prior to my stepping into the shop.

The shipment arrived at the shop around 1600hr on 3-dec.

Hope this explains.

And no I am not related to gnomon or anders. I hope by his shop regularly as its near my kid's school.
Wow, now that is some precise information! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I am chatting to Anders now. Believe they are trying to get them all out today. If not, next couple of days. : )

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I am chatting to Anders now. Believe they are trying to get them all out today. If not, next couple of days. : )
Wow, thanks for this info! I feel like a VIP. :-d I can't wait to get that Squale and slap it on my wrist! I can already tell it's gonna be difficult to give my other pieces some wrist time once I get it!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts