WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
626 Posts
I've purchased two watches from Jomashop. Both transactions went flawlessly and the watches (latest - Citizen Calibre 2100 for roughly 1/2 list price) have been great. Delivery was quick, too.

Only thing that may be a negative - I seem to remember someone here claiming that Jomashop sold grey market watches. I've no proof of that, and it was a while ago, so take it for what it's worth. I know that my personal experience has been great and I'd buy from them again - grey market or no...|>
They tell you on their website that they are selling gray market watches. This is why they warranty the watches themselves the factory warranty is void. You might or might not be better off dealing with them for warranty work than the factory anyway. Most factory warranty work is a very lengthy process.
Quote from Jomashop website:

Jomashop.com purchases goods via "authorized" dealers and Jomashop.com will warranty watches purchased from our website. We buy our watches from authorized dealers, and respected industry wholesalers, and/or distributors; therefore we have no pricing restrictions. In turn, we pass the huge savings on to you.
Watches are brand new "in-the-box", 100% authentic, with all original parts.
Watches are shipped with the original manufacturer's boxes, packaging, and manuals.
Watches have the original manufactures serial numbers intact.
Watches are not: refurbished, factory seconds, or replica products.
Watches have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see chart below for details).
Our watches are the exact same product as purchased from authorized dealers. The only differences between purchasing a name brand watch from our website when compared to authorized dealers are:
Prices: Every watch is heavily discounted and not sold at retail price.
Warranty: Since Jomashop.com does not sell products through the manufacture's pricing guidelines; we cannot give a manufacturer's warranty with the product. A manufacture's warranty card may not be issued or may not have an authorized dealer stamp.

While the merchandise is 100% authentic in its source of manufacturer and components, since we are not an authorized distributor, the warranty of the watches are provided by Jomashop and not by the manufacturer. In all other respects (except for the warranty) the watch is identical to the manufacturers product. See our warranty section below for details.

If I have time next week I might stop by their office and see if I can speak to anyone directly.

· Registered
626 Posts
Let me get this straight:

1) they are NOT members of the BBB
2) despite this they responded to all but 1 complaint through the BBB and resolved ALL of them satisfactorily
3) with ONE unresponded to complaint they are "Unsatisfactory"?

Get REAL. I've never dealt with JomaShop but I'd take the experience of the multiple members here over information like that available at the NYC BBB site any day of the week.
Relax there killer, I am just putting what info there is out there on this place. If you go to some of those sights that rate online retailers they get mixed reviews. Mostly positives but in their defense most of the negatives are about items being advertised and not being in stock for a couple of weeks. Would I trust them enough to buy a lower end watch, maybe, but a Breitling or something higher end, no I wouldn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.