WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
(I've been burned once before by one of those New York luxury-goods dealers, and now know how they work. Great prices -- but just TRY to return something, sucka.)
I read reviews on them on epinions.com, and about 15-20% of them were awful. The usual-after they take the order and you pay, they contact you and say the item is out of stock and will be about 6-8 weeks. Also many reported very poor cust service if there was a problem with transaction. I used to research online photo stores when I was into 35mm photography. Alot of the ones in New York had reviews very similar. Now I realize some people would exagerate and badmouth a store for no reason, but it's not just 1 or 2 bad reviews. It's many.

· Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #273 ·
Well, I got my 2nd watch from Joma a few days ago-my wife's anniversary gift. All is well except the box was a little smashed in one corner. Don't think it happened during shipping as the big brown box was not damaged. Oh well, no big deal as long as the watch is fine. And my 1st Joma purchase-Eco Drive diver's-everything was perfect with that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.