WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like for instance sports memorabilia? (something else I like to collect) Can we do that on this forum? I am considering selling one of my favorite pieces, A limited edition Mizuno bat signed by Pete Rose with the number #4256 on it. Same type of bat he used to break the record. I am also looking into buying a new automatic diver. Mods please delete or move this if it is out of line or in the wrong spot. I thought I may kill 2 birds with one stone on this one.

thanks,
E

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/erok011/b58f884c-9f13-450a-ae2a-8e7e18105542.jpg

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
You can offer it to people selling watches on f29 but it most likely won't work..

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
No...I've heard you can trade them for drugs. In a few countries,possibly children...Allot of people trade their watch for
their lives in Brazil and the U.S. Never heard of doing it for a bat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No...I've heard you can trade them for drugs. In a few countries,possibly children...Allot of people trade their watch for
their lives in Brazil and the U.S. Never heard of doing it for a bat.
In theory one could use the bat to take a watch... I digress. Like I said, its an odd question but it turns 2 processes into 1, which saves me enough time for my wife to complete some of the tasks my wife has given me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts