WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Its just crazy. to only sell it for a couple months then pull it. I wonder if there is a problem with the design?
Possible... when it comes to syncing 5600BC is BY FAR the worst offender of all of watches I have... I got it at beggining of April and it has sinced ONCE in almost 2 months... and I've changed watch location within a house, nada... I've also placed it together with other atomic solar models (atomic solar gulfman and 1500) and others have synced WAY better...

I'm at the point right now where I wonder if Atomic Solar function within 5600BC is just plain broken... :-(

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
it will be getting hard to get gw-m5600 and still you can get gw-5525 and gw-m5625 and those use same module as gw-m5600.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'm having trouble searching Casio's site using their own search box, though when I search on Google the GW-M5600BC appears with a link to the Casio site. Having said that, here in England this watch is pretty hard to find, though I don't think that's too unusual for here.

As far as syncing, no problem with my GW-M5600 - works every night on the first attempt.

I've scratched the BC from my list of targets now, I just don't like the bracelet. I'm assuming it can be changed to a standard one, anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
The GW-M5600BC and GW-M5600 have essentially the same bezel, therefore the band and bracelet can be swapped.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
mine syncs every night at 3:02 no matter where i put it, even when on my hand under the blanket...
Yes same as me, mine syncs without fail at 2.03 a.m. every night even if I'm wearing it and I'm not in the easiest of places. It's brilliant :-!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
this totally fxxxin sucks!! does casio usually sell a watch for a month and then discontinue it??? i really wanted one of these , but i didnt think i had to snatch one up as it had just been released i figured it would be around for a little while. the glorious gold model cant even come close to the all black model, and im strongly considering purging myself of all things G-shock as a result. seriously thats how pissed i am about this:-|:-|:-|:-|

·
Registered
8 Posts
this totally fxxxin sucks!! does casio usually sell a watch for a month and then discontinue it??? i really wanted one of these , but i didnt think i had to snatch one up as it had just been released i figured it would be around for a little while. the glorious gold model cant even come close to the all black model, and im strongly considering purging myself of all things G-shock as a result. seriously thats how pissed i am about this:-|:-|:-|:-|
I feel the same way. I spent a good part of the day searching for this watch. I did only find one dealer selling the watch for $181 shipped. Not sure if I want to pay that much for the watch.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
So, I think it's time for sjors to check the rumor mill to tell us what's up with this model... come to think of it we haven't heard rumors about major new releases in a while now... (excluding 1500 and RISEMAN)...

My personal guess is that it won't be long before we see 5600 multiband 6. If they would only add time in stopwatch model while at it... and maby a current time as well as world time at the same time?

Man... just imagine if they do that... I'd be first in line to pay premium for such 5600 model...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I feel the same way. I spent a good part of the day searching for this watch. I did only find one dealer selling the watch for $181 shipped. Not sure if I want to pay that much for the watch.
would you mind telling me where? all the places i saw that had them last week are all out now. i will gladdly pay $181 as long as i can just get one:-x

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts