WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DSOTM black black is in the windows of all the boutiques right now in Paris.

And I have to say in person that is a gorgeous, seductive looking watch. Really, really nice. The hour indices are black, but there's something about them that causes them to sparkle with the light at angles, it's something which in pictures I didn't think was going to be any good but in person is very interesting. Walking through Galerie Lafayette that houses sections from the who's who of the horological world, and to me the DSOTM black black really stood out. Legibility will probably be an issue though. I'm an admitted Omegaphile, but there wasn't really anything else there like it. As far as I can tell the others of the series are not out yet.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Very cool! I saw the black (but not blacked out) version and the gray side the other day. All very cool but would love to see the 'Vader' version in person.

Sent from a Payphone

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was able to try most of the new DSOTMs on at recent Baselworld event at my boutique (didn't get to the Pitch Black). They were nice, but even in the ample lighting at the boutique, I could hardly read the black/black version. The Sedna/Black was readable, but only with effort. They were all beautiful though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts