WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEIKO SKZ325/SKZ329 , they look really awesome but are not cheap on the price. What do you guys think? Look wise i must just say awesome:)

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Those are known as the Seiko Stargate. I had the skz325 a few years ago and enjoyed it when I had it. I heard there might be an update to this watch soon using the same case but with a 4r36 movement.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Yes it is available on yorkshire watches and ebay (i have no connection to either) And it has got the newish 4r36 movement. DW.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Yes it is available on yorkshire watches and ebay (i have no connection to either) And it has got the newish 4r36 movement. DW.
Really? Had no idea they released those already. Can you kindly share a link or product code for the new stargates with the 4r36?

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Just checked that site and they have 3 with the 7S36 movement. SKZ327, SKZ329 & SKZ330. I couldn't find any Stargate's with the newer movement.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Big apologie (holds head in shame) i did not look properly . I remember seeing them there and the model number was the same as the op had said SKZ329 but you are all correct it is the 7s36 movement . DW.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i have a ques...what is the difference in the movements and does it have hacking like my deep blue sun diver 2 with seiko mov? Anybody want to sell there stargate?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I recently sold an SKZ329 it was non hacking and could not be hand wound. It was however an excellent time piece , solid and elegant. I am also currently looking for a White Stargate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts