WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

While waiting for the elusive 1450 bracelet to appear thought I might try a 1171 but have read negative comments numerous times about the end links...had also read about someone either having tried or was going to try the 808 solid end links from the 1450 bracelet.

Curious if anyone has done this mix and if they would provide details if they did?

Thanks

Charles

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help, I missed that thread when I was trying to find the info myself...

Too bad about the gap when using the 808 end pieces with the 1171 bracelet, will have to try the hollow end pieces.

Was lucky and ended the year with the two Omega watches I had been looking for...an AT with RG hands and a Speedmaster Professional. Am waiting on a bracelet for the AT (found one on another forum) and thought I would like to try something a little simpler on the Speedmaster. Will take pictures a little later on...

Thanks again,

Charles

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Charles,

The 1171/633 is a good choice while you await a 1450. I wore one on my 105.012 while my 1450 was on my 3592.50. Upon the sale of the '92, "Neil" got the 1450.

But 1171 is comfortable and has the vintage look. It's just not as substantial as most would want in a bracelet today.

Fr. John+

1 - 4 of 4 Posts