WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has MKII pulled the plug on the Hawkinge? It has been unavailable to purchase for months and I'm keen to pick one up. Perhaps Bill has something new in the works? Any speculation?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I believe there's one for sale on Ebay if you are willing to pay the price. Otherwise, no idea if BY has shelved future manuf of this model? Somebody who's a bigger Mk2 fanboy can chime in (I'm a little fanboy...;))

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe there's one for sale on Ebay if you are willing to pay the price. Otherwise, no idea if BY has shelved future manuf of this model? Somebody who's a bigger Mk2 fanboy can chime in (I'm a little fanboy...;))
Thanks, but I'm not into any watch enough to pay over retail. I had read somewhere that Bill had no plan to produce more Hawkinge watches, but I can't find the source and I don't know that it was credible (this was some time ago). The Hawkinge has not been available for order for several months now and I'm wondering if it is indeed cancelled or if this is a function of covid related manufacturing issues. If the Hawkinge is to be discontinued I am curious to see what might replace it.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
It may just be slow delivery due to Covid 19. I think the Hawkinge has been very successful for MKII.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
No it has not run it's course, the Hawkinge represents great value for money is well executed with beautiful details, it is a modern affordable classic....the Hawkinge will be back!

IMG_8164.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OkiFrog
1 - 6 of 6 Posts