WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend dropped by and let me check out the watch. No interest in buying but out of curiosity since i dont know much about PAMs, i searched on the net to no avail. the watch looks EXACTLY like this.
Capture.JPG

The details match,, no bubble on date window, same polished bezel but brushed case, so I believe it is this exact model.

Only difference is that the current model has a round 10 day marker, while my friends is almost like a long triangle vampire fang where the indicators tip is all covered in lume.
th.jpg

all the dial is same Except with white face and black lettering. Steel/Polished hands, but black GMT hand. AM/PM markers are white though same as dial.

Heres a picture of the actual watch:

I searched all over the net to no avail. Also noticed it is a bit worn already so it may be a much older model?
If you know what exact model the white face would be, kindly let me know or send me a link with pics :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Registered
31,232 Posts
How much did he pay for it? Looks like a copy!!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Sorry, but it's absolutely a fuggazi without a doubt. It's missing the am/ pm indicator, comes with double lug holes. The dail doesn't even have any applied lume. A Panerai without Lume is like a Rolex without the coronet. I hope he got it from a Cracker Jacks box.

·
Registered
582 Posts
my eyes sore, that's a fake one, just look at the lumes under the sandwich dial..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts