WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new here and new to fine watches. I want to buy a mechanical watch that will work in my enviroment and actitivies, an everyday watch that I will pass on to my son ( with proper care). I live in Nome Alaska and I do a lot of activities outdoors in the snow, hunting on snowmachines and winter crab fishing. I really like the Ball train/ engineer watches, Sinn watches, besides playing outdoors I will be wearing the watch at my office job. I like plain faces. I'm not trying to impress anyone but I want a good quality watch. I will be buying the Helios Laguna next week if I have no offers my limit is $1000 not including your shipping charges. Thank you for your time. I hope this kind of post is okay. Any questions or concerns please email me. Thanks again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I just done did it. I ordered a Helson Sharkmaster (blue dial), this will be my first good quality watch. I know I was going to buy a a Laguna but after seeing the Sharkmaster I fell in love with it. I'm so stoked! from reading reviews on this website; which I take very seriously, people love the styling or hate it but no one has questioned the quality of craftmanship. I will now start saving for a Laguna or a Orient 300M. Thank you for your reads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts