WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 706 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Had a 2005 Cadillac STS V8... Miss it a lot.

Reactions: O2AFAC67

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
All three of my cars have been Honda Accords. Great cars.

Currently driving a '13 Accord Coupe V6. This thing's an animal, all while achieving decent mpg's :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Im an oil field guy so my practical every day vehicle is a Ford F150 truck, love it great ride and lots of room. Ok sorry I have two choices when it some to cars I love both Mercedes, and Jaguar for every day drivers.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Just one particular vehicle, please.. :)
Best,
Ron
My '11 ford focus if im only allowed to have one

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Reactions: unirest1

·
Registered
129 Posts
Defender 110: Best iconic SUV ever. One day, one day soon!

I currently own 3 BMW's, and my 1989 635Csi is the favorite.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I have owned 2 Grand Nationals, last one for 7 years. Plans are for another in 2-3 years.

My current toy is a 1991 M5. It is different from what I usually tinker with, but it has been fun so far.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have owned 2 Grand Nationals, last one for 7 years. Plans are for another in 2-3 years.

My current toy is a 1991 M5. It is different from what I usually tinker with, but it has been fun so far.
Absolutely dynamite cars the Grand Nationals. They kept the "Muscle Car" vibe alive during a really bad spell! I had 2 BMW's, a 328i (96) and a 528i (98) that I really liked also. Of course, I really wanted an "M", but couldn't swing that back in the day with kids and all.

Haha! Of course I really want a Rolex Sub or GMT also, but can't swing that either! Some Day................(hopefully, if I hit the friggin" lottery!)

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Absolutely dynamite cars the Grand Nationals. They kept the "Muscle Car" vibe alive during a really bad spell! I had 2 BMW's, a 328i (96) and a 528i (98) that I really liked also. Of course, I really wanted an "M", but couldn't swing that back in the day with kids and all.

Haha! Of course I really want a Rolex Sub or GMT also, but can't swing that either! Some Day................(hopefully, if I hit the friggin" lottery!)
All in good time. My last GN just reached the point where it was "spend $10K or it's not going any faster", and I decided it was finally time to sell it. They are wonderful cars if you appreciate what they represent. I had always owned the "typical" budget quick cars (mustangs, LSx cars, DSM's, etc...). My daily driver was a modded 335 for about 2 years, and that was what got me interested in trying an M. It is a fun car, but it is a different kind of fun. I miss the brute, straight line hard pulls from a stout US sports car lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ah yes, once you've had it, it's hard to forget. With what I've seen recently on the newest Corvette, I may have to see what I can do to finagle my way into one of those! Again, want a Ferrarri (ie: Rolex) on a beer diet (literally!). Haha!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Preferred choice for what I drive? Kind of a vague question. Preferred among the cars I currently own, have owned in the past, or, if money was no object, what would be my go-to choice?

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Preferred choice for what I drive? Kind of a vague question. Preferred among the cars I currently own, have owned in the past, or, if money was no object, what would be my go-to choice?
Trying to be more specific, I would say the car you would choose as your all around favorite for any purpose... daily driver, weekends, fair weather, all terrain, etc. If you don't have one particular vehicle in mind, go ahead and list your three choices in exactly the order you mentioned if you like. Certainly there are cars we have owned that we regret selling/losing and others which may be wishful thinking. Those vehicles could be your numbers two and three and if you're lucky, the car you drive today would be your number one choice. :)
Best,
Ron

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Love both my cars,

a 08 Mazda 3 = very good around town car that can still do a good road trip

A 08 Subaru outback = good work horse / ski vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
818 Posts
Trying to be more specific, I would say the car you would choose as your all around favorite for any purpose... daily driver, weekends, fair weather, all terrain, etc. If you don't have one particular vehicle in mind, go ahead and list your three choices in exactly the order you mentioned if you like. Certainly there are cars we have owned that we regret selling/losing and others which may be wishful thinking. Those vehicles could be your numbers two and three and if you're lucky, the car you drive today would be your number one choice. :)
Best,
Ron
Gotcha, thanks. For me it would have to be a 911 c4s. Mind you, I don't own one, but it seems like the perfect car for me.

1 - 20 of 706 Posts