WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

721 - 728 of 728 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a 2011 Lexus LS 460 with 67k miles. If all goes well, I'll be driving it for at least another ten years, and spending my money on watches and books.
View attachment 15713553
If you’ve only put 67k on in 10 years, it’ll probably be able to last you another 40, haha. LS’s typically go forever, and unlike their German competitors, very rarely do things go wrong... and when they do it’s typically a much simpler fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just to throw in my 2 cents..

I have yet to find a truck that I really like.
Something that provides reliability and luxury at one time.
I have owned all brands and I like a few things from each.
Maybe one of these days I can find something that has exactly what I’m looking for.
I have a 2018 Ford F150 King Ranch. I have a bit over 40k miles on it now with no issues. The interior is great, especially if you like the saddle leather look. If you prefer the black leather and chrome look, they also have the Platinum or Limited trim lines. All of these come with pretty much all the technology you can ask for. More space inside than pretty much any luxury sedan and the ability to tow and haul. The 4 wheel drive is nice in snow country where I live too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Panerai PAM26K, Rolex OysterQuartz, Omega SpeedMaster, Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin
1,183 Posts
When the weather is good, I typically prefer to be on two wheels. But living the the NorthEast does not allow for motorcycle riding year round, so I need to have a car. With that said, my wife owns/drives our newer / nice car, and I have typically driven an older car (of any type) I have typically found a “good deal“ on. About 5 years ago I bought a 10 year old Mini from my neighbor. It is a 5 speed manual transmission, and I have found it to be a lot of fun to own. It gets good milage, is easy to park ion town, and it is starting to grow on me. In the future if I need another vehicle, I might actually get another Coopper.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Daily driver is a '98 Dodge Durango with 130,000+ miles on it which has been the most problem-free vehicle I've owned. Dodge gets a bad rap which is mostly deserved but this one has been great. Weekend/road trip vehicle is my C4 'vette with a 383 Stroker which currently has 27,000 miles on it. Bought it brand new and had the engine upgrade done in the early nineties. Fun ride!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I recently got an Audi RS5 and I'm having a hard time finding any fault in it. It can be absolutely mental when you want that but also drives like a luxury car for daily driving. Plenty of room in the trunk and a useable back seat too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had a barebones 2016 BMW 228i for a year, so punchy, so agile, so easy to fit in parking spaces, awesome build quality.

721 - 728 of 728 Posts