·
Registered
6,287 Posts
No

·
Registered
309 Posts
It is very strange
I haven't seen a leakeage in any frogman before on any forum !!!
How that happened?
Have he contacted casio?

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
Apparently the gasket on that watch has failed.

·
Registered
365 Posts
And is it supposed for that to happen in an iso certified diver that still under warranty?
I'd say that is why there is a warranty. Components fail sometimes. My guess would be that someone decided to get a look at the inside at some point, but that's pure guessing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And is it supposed for that to happen in an iso certified diver that still under warranty?
I'd say that is why there is a warranty. Components fail sometimes. My guess would be that someone decided to get a look at the inside at some point, but that's pure guessing.
Ma be but the owner doesn't say that he managed to open it

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Pretty sure a divers watch is designed to let in water at the earlier possible opportunity.

Time to stop feeding the troll guys...
I have enjoyed reading the review actually. I like reviews with a bit of salt. :)
Actually it would make me want a D1000 !! :-D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Reactions: Nemo_Sandman

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I came in here thinking this was a future model Frog that got leaked on the net. Now I just feel let down.

·
Registered
12,377 Posts
I once had a frog leak on me. I picked it up and it squirted on me and I dropped it...
I was 5-6 years old.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't understand why many guys are making fun of my thread??
What is the problem of asking about an issue that i have seen on the internet regarding a casio watch???
I know that the frogman is an iconic watch to gshock lovers
But when i see a review written on the internet and the reviewer sataed that this new frogman leaks water, therefore they must be a question mark about this watch ..
What is strange in that??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts