WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed that the new Vostok Amphibians Classic 420 'Diver Dude' with the scuba diver facing to the right have not been available new in any color from Zenitar on eBay or Meranom's site (says 'out of stock') for quite some time now. Even the official Vostok site http://vostok-inc.com doesn't list them. I am suspicious that they have been discontinued from production. I believe this dial design was released in 2010. Surprisingly short production run if true. I'm glad I picked up my green-dialed classic Amphibian scuba diver when I did. I absolutely love it. :) I haven't seen that one for sale new in quite some time. I guess they weren't so popular. :think:

Photos below:

diver_green15_enl.jpg

420380-600x900.jpg

420378-600x900.jpg
420379-600x900.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow I had never seen the green Dude before, that would be the one for me; it looks great. Also looks like a totally different color green than Vostok is using on other Amphibias and Komandirskies. . I just can't get excited about blue. I'd also like the black with orange Dude, but I can't find any that are not the typical blue or black. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow I had never seen the green Dude before, that would be the one for me; it looks great. Also looks like a totally different color green than Vostok is using on other Amphibias and Komandirskies. . I just can't get excited about blue. I'd also like the black with orange Dude, but I can't find any that are not the typical blue or black. Looks awesome!
Actually, I stand corrected. I just found 2 sites that supposedly have a few of these dials still in stock, including the awesome green one. How many of each are in stock, I don't know. But they probably won't be available much longer if this design really is out of production. The sites are Russian watches online shop - WWW.MOLNIJA.RU and RUSSIAN-WATCHES.INFO - ALL RUSSIAN WATCHES - POLJOT, RAKETA, VOSTOK, MOLNIJA, RUSSIAN DIVER WATCHES

I don't even know if those 2 sites are reputable.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Stand clear...........wait............it seems this thread does have a pulse!:-d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts