WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You most likely have not. I came across Dekla Watches via Instagram (@deklawatches) since they „liked“ one of my Flieger watches. I immediately sent an email to Dekra Watches and learned that they are currently working on a pilot‘s watch, Baumuster B, with the following specs

Case : 42mm, stainless steel 316L, completely developed and produced in-house

Crystal: Sapphire crstal

Dial: Made in-house as well, Superluminova OLD RADIUM by Tritec

Hands: completely made in-house (punched, grounded, polished)

Dial and hands are made in Stuttgart, the cases are manufactured in Ulm. For pics please see @deklawatches, no web site yet).

Movement: ETA 2824-2 or ETA 2801

There‘s not much to read on the www about Dekla but this might change sooner or later. I learned that they were working on a chronograph for a russian watch forum (watch.ru) which is dedicated to the legendary Soviet aircraft Tupolev Tu-160.

60CAA5D7-AD5A-4D1E-A307-1C9DF3098A0A.jpeg

156CB3F3-130C-4A4E-8A6C-DB1B8D110521.jpeg

4C11BD12-ED3D-46A9-8E44-8ACD60527B2E.jpeg

D4E1E0EA-90F6-4A8A-ADC9-70CA9F7DF867.jpeg

C48FB14D-53F5-4392-81EC-14FB510B21A6.jpeg

0C9DFC3C-0EFC-4AC2-8FA4-45D8A324A40E.jpeg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi, I am Yuriy from deklawatches. Our company based in Germany (Stuttgart).

we have been setting up the production of watch cases, hands and dials for the last 3 years. 2-3 days ago we started publishing the results of our work. It is an honor for us that the esteemed Stuffler.Mike appreciated our work. In the near future we will finish our site, where we can tell more about us and what we are doing.

Our goal was to create a truly Made in Germany watch for "little money". With pride I can say that this happened.

Project Tu160 has not yet been finalized. This is a limited model and each of the participants can make their suggestions.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Nice to see another true German manufacturer instead of just the usual assembly operation.

Reactions: brshatch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am Yuriy from deklawatches. Our company based in Germany (Stuttgart).

we have been setting up the production of watch cases, hands and dials for the last 3 years. 2-3 days ago we started publishing the results of our work. It is an honor for us that the esteemed Stuffler.Mike appreciated our work. In the near future we will finish our site, where we can tell more about us and what we are doing.

Our goal was to create a truly Made in Germany watch for "little money". With pride I can say that this happened.

Project Tu160 has not yet been finalized. This is a limited model and each of the participants can make their suggestions.
Really interested in the Fliegers! When will it be available for purchase?

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
This is really interesting, that chrono is stunning IMHO. Will be keeping an eye out for their future releases.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Re: Have you ever heard of Dekla Watches ? >>>>>>

Water resistance is 100 meters which helped sell me. I just got a reply from the company and they stated the response to this peice has been overwhelming and they were not prepared for the amount of orders they recieved for it since its release. They are accepting orders but there is currently a 1 month back log as they are only producing 3 a day. I'm willing to wait it out.
They are supposed to have thier site up and running Monday.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Re: Have you ever heard of Dekla Watches ? >>>>>>

What movement is in the Flieger?

- - - Updated - - -

What movement is in the Flieger?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Really digging this one. Screwed down crown on the pilot?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts