WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Have you ever heard of Dekla Watches ? >>>>>>

18K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  ibo 
#1 · (Edited)
You most likely have not. I came across Dekla Watches via Instagram (@deklawatches) since they „liked" one of my Flieger watches. I immediately sent an email to Dekra Watches and learned that they are currently working on a pilot's watch, Baumuster B, with the following specs

Case : 42mm, stainless steel 316L, completely developed and produced in-house

Crystal: Sapphire crstal

Dial: Made in-house as well, Superluminova OLD RADIUM by Tritec

Hands: completely made in-house (punched, grounded, polished)

Dial and hands are made in Stuttgart, the cases are manufactured in Ulm. For pics please see @deklawatches, no web site yet).

Movement: ETA 2824-2 or ETA 2801

There's not much to read on the www about Dekla but this might change sooner or later. I learned that they were working on a chronograph for a russian watch forum (watch.ru) which is dedicated to the legendary Soviet aircraft Tupolev Tu-160.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Blue

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

See less See more
1 6
#2 ·
Hi, I am Yuriy from deklawatches. Our company based in Germany (Stuttgart).

we have been setting up the production of watch cases, hands and dials for the last 3 years. 2-3 days ago we started publishing the results of our work. It is an honor for us that the esteemed Stuffler.Mike appreciated our work. In the near future we will finish our site, where we can tell more about us and what we are doing.

Our goal was to create a truly Made in Germany watch for "little money". With pride I can say that this happened.

Project Tu160 has not yet been finalized. This is a limited model and each of the participants can make their suggestions.

#11 ·
Hi, I am Yuriy from deklawatches. Our company based in Germany (Stuttgart).

we have been setting up the production of watch cases, hands and dials for the last 3 years. 2-3 days ago we started publishing the results of our work. It is an honor for us that the esteemed Stuffler.Mike appreciated our work. In the near future we will finish our site, where we can tell more about us and what we are doing.

Our goal was to create a truly Made in Germany watch for "little money". With pride I can say that this happened.

Project Tu160 has not yet been finalized. This is a limited model and each of the participants can make their suggestions.
Really interested in the Fliegers! When will it be available for purchase?

#14 ·
This is really interesting, that chrono is stunning IMHO. Will be keeping an eye out for their future releases.

#16 ·
Re: Have you ever heard of Dekla Watches ? >>>>>>

Water resistance is 100 meters which helped sell me. I just got a reply from the company and they stated the response to this peice has been overwhelming and they were not prepared for the amount of orders they recieved for it since its release. They are accepting orders but there is currently a 1 month back log as they are only producing 3 a day. I'm willing to wait it out.
They are supposed to have thier site up and running Monday.

#25 ·

The Flieger looks great. I would like to have one with a hardened case, it's bead blasted anyway, so kolsterization would work. Are there any future plans for such an offer?

- - - Updated - - -

The Flieger looks great. I would like to have one with a hardened case, it's bead blasted anyway, so kolsterization would work. Are there any future plans for such an offer?

#26 ·
I sold my stowa flieger to pick up a watch with a rotating bezel. And I said I wasn't going to go more than my three watches but now I see this.

Anyone have the type A in the flesh? Comparison to the stowa?

Looks great!!

#28 ·
#32 · (Edited)

@Ladit:

are you from russian watch.ru forum? :).

Many users from watch.ru are waiting for this option. I hope we can offer it in the next weeks.
No, as German as can be ;-) But I like my watches and like them to stay in a good condition for a long time. I own a Dievas Maya Mk2 with a hardened case and it's my watch for the hard jobs and after almost two years of hard treatment not even a micro swirl shows up, that is what I call quality. An alternative for me is titanium, because you can get it refurbished with the help of an eraser.

#33 ·
Not a fan of Chronos but really like the flieger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

#39 ·
One of these or an equivalently priced Laco?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.