WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
This was posted on their website under "Contact Us", did you pay with Paypay or Credit card. Personally I suggest you pursue other avenues if you already paid them.

HB Watches
1080 McDonald Avenue
Suite# 291
Brooklyn, NY 11204

EMAIL (recommended)
We can be reached via email 7 days a week and usually respond within 24 hours or less.
Please fill out the following short form below to contact us, and we will be glad to help answer whatever questions you may have.

Phone #
(347)-410-9965

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i have tried emailing them but they have not replied to me. i just want to find out about an order i have placed. i have even tried ringing but nothing and also they are not listed on yellowpages newyork where they are based this is very unprofessional as a business.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I checked the BBB just to see what it showed for them. Not much other than this rather ominous statement:

"This business recently came to our attention. We are attempting to gather information on the business. Please check back in four to six weeks"

http://search.newyork.bbb.org/reports.aspx?pid=44&page=1&id=92572

I haven't bought anything from them, but came close several times.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm in the same boat, ordered a GIEZ from them a couple of weeks ago and have had no reply from numerous emails. I've since got another watch coming from elsewhere so have emailed saying I want to cancel my order (the HB watch appears to be out of stock) and if they are not in touch within the next couple of days i will pursue other methods. I hope we can sort this out amicably but its worrying that other members are having the same problems getting in touch with them.
best of luck guys
E

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I'll put this as politely as I can, if you've paid them and haven't got your goods report them to your credit card company. If you've paid them through PayPal dispute the claim with PayPal you should be able to recover your money.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am absolutley disgusted I having been watching the post everyday but no new G shock but just a finacial loss I am now going to have to get on to my credit card company to find out what I can do I have a headache already thinking about the hassel this will cause me I am so p*ssed off.
Everyone should be made aware of HB WATCHES.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I am absolutley disgusted I having been watching the post everyday but no new G shock but just a finacial loss I am now going to have to get on to my credit card company to find out what I can do I have a headache already thinking about the hassel this will cause me I am so p*ssed off.
I'm really sorry to hear that, that's really tough. What was it you ordered from them? :-s

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Sorry to hear your bad fortune, I had to file a Paypal dispute against them. It'll all work out Im sure your CC company will refund you your money.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
I find this interesting,

I used to recommend HB watches to people and he used to be a good seller, I remember he was the only e-bay source for the RED TLC Mudman with that special collectors case. Several people ordered that one from him and had no problems. The question is then how come a formerly good seller turns bad and stop delivering or communicating?

Fascinating!

Perhaps he lost his supplier or hes in trouble with the law(tax evasion perhaps?) or is he just seriously ill and can no longer run the business?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I find this interesting,

I used to recommend HB watches to people and he used to be a good seller, I remember he was the only e-bay source for the RED TLC Mudman with that special collectors case. Several people ordered that one from him and had no problems. The question is then how come a formerly good seller turns bad and stop delivering or communicating?

Fascinating!

Perhaps he lost his supplier or hes in trouble with the law(tax evasion perhaps?) or is he just seriously ill and can no longer run the business?
I echo the above. Sounds like something has gone amiss. HB watches used to always answer my emails within 24hrs.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi folks,
just an update, after numerous more emails and no communication from them in over 2 weeks I've opened a Paypal dispute...no matter what their excuse is, any reputable company should keep in touch with their customers...rubbish.:rodekaart

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.