WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday i bought a g-shock from hbwatches by creditcard
so i got a mail i buyed there.
but i havent had a mail when it shipped...

is this normal?

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
I just checked my last order. I got an order conformation that the package had been shipped approx 24h after I placed the order. I would say shoot a polite mail to thier customer service. They respond within a few hours normally.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
328 Posts
i did the same: ordered sunday evening, two days gone by and i still get the same 'processing' message when i check what's happening.
everything seems just fine, payment ok, address correct, right model... i saw some of the 'wow, quick delivery' and 'amazing speed' posts and felt encouraged to try them out.

it's my first order from them and i guess i'll also be writing that mail pretty soon...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Guys,

don't forget that Monday was Labour Day in the US. No one worked.

I also ordered this weekend, and my order is still in the processing state.
My last two orders were processed within 2 normal business days so I figure it will be processed today Wednesday. If not then I will send them an email tomorrow morning :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
slightly off the topic, but do you know if I buy a watch from hbwatches to be delivered to the UK, will I be charged any import duty?

Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi,
slightly off the topic, but do you know if I buy a watch from hbwatches to be delivered to the UK, will I be charged any import duty?

Thanks
i guess so. we do it here in portugal, i see no reason why it should be different in the UK...
we should really have some cheap dealers in europe.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Here in IRE its like hit n miss with import duty unfortunately.
Have had cheap small things being caught while a Peli 1500 case went straight through :roll:

·
Registered
461 Posts
FreeDiver,

I 2nd that.. I kept getting emails on my blackberry throughout monday..
Unfortunately the IT sector never have any official bank holidays :(
I need a career change! LOL

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
I've been hit with 17.5% VAT on the value of the watch and the shipping charge, plus an £8 handling fee, but no import duty.
Hi BDStevens,

Actually the 17.5% VAT is the import duty. It's often the handling fee that makes it relative expensive. A £60.- G-Shock gets a £10.- + £8.- = £18.- on total duties. that's a total of 30% added on the price!

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 15 of 15 Posts