Registered
444 Posts
Longines on sale for 40% off 35% off others with code

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
525 Posts
Not amazing, but better than nothing.

ashford is having its 23 anniversary with a code for 12% off even sale items.

Glycine combat sub in blue, $329 and you can save an additional 12% with code “ashford12” bringing it down to $289.52 Before tax, which is a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Walmart strikes again. G-Shock clearance. $9 to $19. After finding these, I went to 5 more Walmarts and none even had a jewelry counter much less any G-Shocks/Casios. They had eliminated the jewelry department, replaced by just some self-serve shelves with cheapo $10 watches. So I think these G-Shock clearance sales are at Walmarts who still have the traditional jewelry counter and clerk and are in the process of eliminating them. Those would be the ones to seek out and monitor for sales.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Watch Station has a deal on the Zodiac Grandhydra Rhonda Swiss Quartz, in a host of colors and with strap & bracelet options.

link is crappy, brings you to main site, click flash sale, then sort by brand.

$130 for strap ($110.50 with 15% new user coupon)

$155 for bracelet ($131.75 with 15% new user coupon)

Happy shopping!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
The Fossil website has a huge flash sale, I got myself some watch straps, one strap came to £4.80 after using the honey browser add on. Hopefully their leather quick release straps are good quality for the money.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Snagged an Aluminum MK1 for $27.90 + tax.

Get it now!

Purchase from Luxury Bazzar in the “other sellers” section, and clip the $5 off coupon.

see post #19 below for coupon link

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
This for EU customers (or for those who're willing to pay for exhorbiant shipment and taxation if not from EU)

amazon.it has Orient Bambinos Gerneration 2 Version 2 in cheaper prices. Not sure for how long will this last:

FAC0000AB0 (black dial) is 92€
FAC00009N0 (cream dial) is 114€
FAC00009W0 (white dial) is 112€

All of these watches are sold and fulfilled by Amazon items (Venduto e spedito da Amazon) at the moment.

amazon.de, where I buy my goodies from, got these watches but costs a bit more despite with free shipping so I went ahead and bought FAC0000AB0 and FAC00009N0 from amazon.it. Shipment is 6€ for me.

Reactions: borgil

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Heimdallr is offering a $20 off code "Summer2020" on all dive and bronze watches. (I'm passing this along from another thread)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts