Price-$18.75
Free Shipping

Not my cup of tea and stolen from Slickdeals

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,048 Posts
Happy New Year WUS!

May this year be filled with watch related deals and savings...so the savings can be spent on more watches...of course.
No Deal? What kind of host are you?

Still one Heck of a Value.... the whole Mk1 line of watches are pretty discounted via Amazon... this is the lowest right now.

A few other colors with similar prices. A much better watch for less than the price of a Scout.

Sweet Tooth by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Timex Waterbury 40 SS Case with Red Wing leather strap for less than a 'Grant'

·
Registered
923 Posts
No Deal? What kind of host are you?

Still one Heck of a Value.... the whole Mk1 line of watches are pretty discounted via Amazon... this is the lowest right now.

A few other colors with similar prices. A much better watch for less than the price of a Scout.

Sweet Tooth by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Timex Waterbury 40 SS Case with Red Wing leather strap for less than a 'Grant'
You can get this one for $18 right now. I'm in bed, but will try to repost here after I'm up in the morning. See the "Is there no love for Timex" thread for details.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Originally posted by @ohhenry1 in the "no love for timex" thread.

How 'bout some low stakes but potential high enjoyment deals to get the Timex fans started in the New Year? What follows are six quartz offerings at Ashford, each with something going for it, that range from $18 to $42.74, at much lower prices than I've seen elsewhere, both now and historically. I know that Wolfsatz and Miggyd87 are big proponents of the Mk1s. For those wary of Timex's infamous loud ticking (despite the licking), the chronograph movements are said to be considerably quieter. I'm not one to enable, or to judge, but I will point out that those so-inclined could buy all six for $153.72. I bought two (numbers 2 and 5) for myself. Happy 2021!

(1) Timex Fairfield for $18 and free shipping w/ code ASHTI18
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE FAIRFIELD

(2) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - Silver for $18 and free shipping w/ code ASHTI18
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK1 ALUMINUM - SILVER

(3) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - "Copperish" for $18 and free shipping w/ code ASHTI18
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK 1 ALUMINUM - "COPPERISH"

(4) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - Silver Chrono for $28.49 and free shipping w/ code HOT5
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK1 ALUMINUM - SILVER CHRONO

(5) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - "Copperish" Chrono for $28.49 and free shipping w/ code HOT5
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK1 ALUMINUM - "COPPERISH" CHRONO

(6) Timex Waterbury Chrono for $42.74 and free shipping w/ code HOT5
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE WATERBURY CHRONO

Happy shopping all, and thanks to @ohhenry1 for the heads up!

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
Originally posted by @ohhenry1 in the "no love for timex" thread.

How 'bout some low stakes but potential high enjoyment deals to get the Timex fans started in the New Year? What follows are six quartz offerings at Ashford, each with something going for it, that range from $18 to $42.74, at much lower prices than I've seen elsewhere, both now and historically. I know that Wolfsatz and Miggyd87 are big proponents of the Mk1s. For those wary of Timex's infamous loud ticking (despite the licking), the chronograph movements are said to be considerably quieter. I'm not one to enable, or to judge, but I will point out that those so-inclined could buy all six for $153.72. I bought two (numbers 2 and 5) for myself. Happy 2021!

(1) Timex Fairfield for $18 and free shipping w/ code ASHTI18
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE FAIRFIELD

(2) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - Silver for $18 and free shipping w/ code ASHTI18
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK1 ALUMINUM - SILVER

(3) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - "Copperish" for $18 and free shipping w/ code ASHTI18
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK 1 ALUMINUM - "COPPERISH"

(4) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - Silver Chrono for $28.49 and free shipping w/ code HOT5
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK1 ALUMINUM - SILVER CHRONO

(5) Timex Mk1 Aluminum - "Copperish" Chrono for $28.49 and free shipping w/ code HOT5
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE MK1 ALUMINUM - "COPPERISH" CHRONO

(6) Timex Waterbury Chrono for $42.74 and free shipping w/ code HOT5
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE WATERBURY CHRONO

Happy shopping all, and thanks to @ohhenry1 for the heads up!
That's more like it! Get some TEC Love.. That W'bury Chrono is a sweet deal. The Fairfield sub seconds is also a really good deal; this is not your entry level Timex. And the sub seconds is actually super quiet.

Fairfield by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
took a tlook at Ashford... there are quite a few other items very worthy. Waterbury's for the misses at 24.99; a few Alliieds and Fairfields for 14.99.

Wolrl Traevel at 54.99
TX IQ by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

A couple of big boy Chronos at less than fifty bucks..

Ash Ford by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jaxon Edwin (Clockwork Synergy watch brand) Gift set - includes two quartz watches with quick-release leather watch bands plus a 4 pocket Horween leather watch roll for $98.00. They sell the watch roll by itself for $98.00 on their site.

Not much info online about the watches, they are the result of a 2017 kickstarter campaign. They opened a 3 level store, retail on first level, coffee shop on second level and barber shop on third level. The shop shut down, it was unable to survive covid-19.

According to the disclaimer: Watch bands provided are selected from an assortment of black and brown genuine leather watch bands.

This is available from both the Jaxon Edwin site and the Clockwork Synergy site (Jaxon Edwin site has better pictures of the watch choices):

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Reactions: Unc Sam

·
Registered
35,438 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Timex Camper 36mm SST: $39.99 (Amazon)

Not a huge discount, usually $49.99, but current price matches lowest to date.

·
Registered
11,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Ridiculous bargain. The bronze Cronos Turtle with a PT5000 movement in it. $189 (£143) delivered to your door. Very well made watches with a sapphire crystal and 200m WR.

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 20 of 187 Posts