WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Automatic Meccaniche Veneziane Redentore available on Touch of Modern for just $224, a really amazing price for a very stylish automatic watch, and the Italian leather straps are very nice. These sold for over $600 before. Here's the classic white. The sale includes some of the popular red, green and blue dials too.

·
457 Posts
Automatic Meccaniche Veneziane Redentore available on Touch of Modern for just $224, a really amazing price for a very stylish automatic watch, and the Italian leather straps are very nice. These sold for over $600 before. Here's the classic white. The sale includes some of the popular red, green and blue dials too.

View attachment 15723787
Extremely tempting!

·
Premium Member
507 Posts

48 hour sale on select Tudor watches at Jomashop.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
RADO Captain Cook (R32505305): $1228
Other Sellers: Amazon Warehouse
Condition: Minor scratch on housing. Item is in original, pristine packaging.
81cTQVHevbL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

For reference: Jomashop price $1395

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,048 Posts

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,048 Posts
It's always been the case that all deals go into the deals thread, rather than forking the thread into two (one for luxury, one for affordables). Seems to me the best way to organize it.
I am just pulling is leg... that is not an affordable.. it is a cheap watch. I guess I missed the deals on the Bremonts and Omegas.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shopworn, which is effectively an authorized gray market dealer (no warranty but their own) currently has a number of MeisterSinger watches on eBay asking for about half the msrp. From my limited experience they do accept offers considerably below their asking price. (I bought a Phanero from them at an additional $100 discount, and it was as new.) Try search seller:shopworn meistersinger

·
Registered
31 Posts
One of the lowest prices I've seen for this one:
I have the Jazzmaster Maestro, which uses a similar 7750-based movement. It is incredibly well made and accurate. Not to put too fine a point on it, but the Hamilton frequently gets more wrist time than my Rolex. It's THAT good.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Can’t beat this for a fantastic everyday watch. +copy code ‘CPFS5RK’ for free shipping.

View attachment 15736381
Wham, bam, thank you Cuttalossa!

My order is in (y) :)

There are some other deals on the page:

And this watch:

·
Registered
320 Posts

And this watch:
Oh man, those are incredible deals for folks in the US. This Waterbury is only $19.99. It’s a “women’s” watch aka 36mm which is awesome. Domed mineral crystal.
Timex Women's Watch TW2P95700

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Reactions: omar77w

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #180 (Edited)
Can’t beat this for a fantastic everyday watch. +copy code ‘CPFS5RK’ for free shipping.

View attachment 15736381

And this watch:
Oh man, those are incredible deals for folks in the US. This Waterbury is only $19.99. It’s a “women’s” watch aka 36mm which is awesome. Domed mineral crystal.
Timex Women's Watch TW2P95700
View attachment 15736597
Now that you mention it brother, my wife does need a watch :unsure:
ALERT!!!

Use code, "ASHTW20", for 20% off your TIMEX order from Ashford, this includes sale items.

161 - 180 of 187 Posts