Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
11,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, Is anyone aware of a coupon code for Gnomon? I signed up for the emails and have checked some of the various coupon sites. Gnomon comes up, but not seeing anything other than non-coupon site codes. Thank you.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Back in the day this ‘Heads Up!’ thread caused my wallet a great deal of anxiety.
Not so much these days…

·
Registered
877 Posts
Then you have been following this thread long, people post regarding recent selling prices, best price ever ect.....Invivta diver get lited when $50-70, not $89 which is a saving of $300 of the retail price.

·
Registered
183 Posts
IMHO, most of the offers are seldom bargains. Usually just a marketing trick to increase selling. Unfortunately.
Nevertheless this thread is the most convenient way to see the “bigger picture”.
I guess. But I miss seeing reports of the SARB033 selling for $318. And advance notice of eBay sales. And I'm convinced I got some exceptional deals, like a Frédérique Constant Women's Delight FC-306MC3ER6B for $270.

We need to get the best bargain hunters back. Like BostonCharlie.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hello, Is anyone aware of a coupon code for Gnomon? I signed up for the emails and have checked some of the various coupon sites. Gnomon comes up, but not seeing anything other than non-coupon site codes. Thank you.
Rarely do they issue coupons. They have an end of year selected items sale.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
393 Posts
Here's another "nice price" rather than a screaming deal...Seiko 5 SNK803, automatic, 37mm, Hardlex, 30M water resistance, beige dial and canvas strap...$5 less than best price on the auction site

Search Amazon for Seiko SNK803 and the deal should pop up.

seiko-803W.jpg

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
For everyone lamenting the lack of deals, you can always help things out by finding and posting some of your own.
That could get the ball rolling instead of waiting for others to post a deal.

A good thread or a good forum is a community.
Active participation makes a difference.
Join in, register, and engage.
Always makes things better to be part of the solution if you find things aren't to your liking.

And so not to be all platitudes, here's a deal for everyone:

Swiss Legend chronos at Jomashop are $130 with code "GMSL70"
https://www.jomashop.com/holiday-doorbusters.html?gender=Men's&manufacturer=Swiss+Legend
swisslegend.jpg

·
Registered
185 Posts
IMHO, most of the offers are seldom bargains. Usually just a marketing trick to increase selling. Unfortunately.
Nevertheless this thread is the most convenient way to see the “bigger picture”.
I guess. But I miss seeing reports of the SARB033 selling for $318. And advance notice of eBay sales. And I'm convinced I got some exceptional deals, like a Frédérique Constant Women's Delight FC-306MC3ER6B for $270.

We need to get the best bargain hunters back. Like BostonCharlie.
Completely agree with you!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.