WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first want to thank everyone that responded to my thread regarding my first frogger buy. Special thanks to Lex for answering my Pm's.

After some reasearch and thread reading, I decided on a Frogman GW200MS-1.

The lowest priced one I found that was available came up today on the bay from watches-bay @ $251.05 delivered. Better hurry cause only 8 left. Oops, make that 7 after my purchase.

There were sites that sold them lower but all were sold out! People stated that Frogman g-shocks were popular but I failed to realize how popular.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
826 Posts
This is a great price. I got mine from ebay for $300 shipped. Best watch investment I've made in a 4 years!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I nabbed mine up for 258.00 shipped, off ebay, its the one watch that has still never grown old to me, I like it as much now as the first day I got it.|>

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Down to 5.

Great deal considering I saw a used one sell for $225 only a couple days ago.

Disclaimer= I am no way affiliated with the seller. :)

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
i dont know whats "wrong" with that watch, but watches bay has a strange sells strategie. first they sold them for about 200 euro shipped, then last week it was 220 euro shipped, and now i just saw one for 169 euro shipped. :think: that almost made me buy one. even when you re sell it, you can get back your 169 euro, if you dont wear it before.

why is that watch so "cheap"? (compared to others.)

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i dont know whats "wrong" with that watch, but watches bay has a strange sells strategie. first they sold them for about 200 euro shipped, then last week it was 220 euro shipped, and now i just saw one for 169 euro shipped. :think: that almost made me buy one. even when you re sell it, you can get back your 169 euro, if you dont wear it before.

why is that watch so "cheap"? (compared to others.)
I have seen the watch cheaper on a different site, jomashop. Maybe they are just trying to get an idea what the optimal selling price should be. A market correcting strategy. There has been only happy buyers from watches-bay from what I searched on this forum.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
You guys are all buggers, all of you. Made me go get one today, shall post some pics tomorrow. Was a Fleabay seller, the Ontario one thats has open for offers. Went over to his shop locally and got a good deal on one so happy. Big bugger, odd, feature basic yet cool. :)

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
That's a good price for 200MS indeed.

I was practically "living" on Yahoo Japan site for close to 2 months untill I finaly managed to get a BNIB one for 18000Yen when no one was looking ;-)

It still cost me about US$230 delivered, so the price you found is great, considering I spent many hours untill I finaly won one.

Enjoy! :-!

·
Banned
43 Posts
I've baught one, looks like a great deal to me, I hate colour of this watch so I baught one to swap the band and bezel with a Dawn Black band and bezel.
So if anyone would like to buy the original band and bezel p.m. me for more details, thanks guys.
Or I can put it on the sales forum when the watch arrives.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I should REALLY stop reading here - I just pulled the trigger on one o| Thanks for the heads up! ;-)
you're not kidding, this forums costing me a lot of monies. :-:)-!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As anyone received their watch from them yet?

I checked this morning and they seem to be all gone. Hopefully most of the forum members got the remaining pieces.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts