WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1561 - 1580 of 2302 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Received my shipping update as well. It'll be in Chicago Wednesday. Super excited as I get to bring it with me on the family vacation down in Siesta Key. Hopefully will develop some nice patina in the warm Gulf waters.

·
Registered
38,816 Posts
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the first pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
382 Posts
Received shipping information as well, scheduled to ship on Monday 6/16/14. Mine is a blue dial bronze with bronze bezel. I guess I should start looking for a canvas strap now. :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Received shipping information as well, scheduled to ship on Monday 6/16/14. Mine is a blue dial bronze with bronze bezel. I guess I should start looking for a canvas strap now. :D
When did you pay your deposit?

Reactions: MiserySword

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I had a wonderful time with fishing and family. I had a huge fish hooked on a circle hook with a piece of jack fish for bait. After fighting it for a couple of minutes, my knot got undone! That was my real first time surf fishing and I'm hooked! Can't wait to go again.

Hey Axelay,

you are lucky - longboat key is a fantastic spot to stretch the weekend ;-) Just head a little north to anna maria island if you can, even more relaxing and fantastic beaches (and great for fishing on the rod & reel pier - how much I envy you, it´s been a long time since we spent our holidays there. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Well... Considering I paid my final invoice within huors of recieving it...I'm a little mystified that I've yet to recieve any shipping info. Geez...#18...and, still waiting. :-s
Clemens said he received about 150 watches plus or minus out of 1000 that were sold, and we don't know if he got the first 150 or a random spread of numbers. He did say they were being built in batches of the same dial colors to make it easier on the watchmaker.

Others will get notice soon, but remember he said it would take a month to get all of them shipped.

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
We stopped by Siesta Key earlier today and the sand is just like fine sugar. Enjoy and hope to see the patina progress.

Received my shipping update as well. It'll be in Chicago Wednesday. Super excited as I get to bring it with me on the family vacation down in Siesta Key. Hopefully will develop some nice patina in the warm Gulf waters.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Clemens said he received about 150 watches plus or minus out of 1000 that were sold, and we don't know if he got the first 150 or a random spread of numbers. He did say they were being built in batches of the same dial colors to make it easier on the watchmaker.

Others will get notice soon, but remember he said it would take a month to get all of them shipped.
Makes sense... Just the "anxiety of anticipation"; it's a B!tch! LoL... Hell, I've waited this long...a few more days won't hurt. Much... :p

·
Registered
38,816 Posts
I'm headed down to the Gulf Of Mexico too for a two week vaca on the 27th. So I am hoping that I can take one of my CH6's down there too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

1561 - 1580 of 2302 Posts