WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first post here, but I have been a long time amateur collector of watches.

I recently found an old Helbros watch that was my Dad's (possibly from the 1950's?). I don;t know much about it other than Helbros was a more of an everyday mans watch I gather. I see it is Swiss unadjusted, but what I am most interested in is getting this to work again. The biggest problem I see is the crown is missing. I am hoping one of you can help me identify the watch type, movement, and possibly how I can remove this from the case to inspect it better. I see two larger screws at about the 11 and 5 position that I am thinking hold this in the case, but looking for suggestions.

·
Premium Member
48,116 Posts
If you don't get many responses here, I would consider re posting this in the "Pocket watch and Vintage" sub forum on this site. Lots of very knowledgeable member over there as well as here.

Good luck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't get many responses here, I would consider re posting this in the "Pocket watch and Vintage" sub forum on this site. Lots of very knowledgeable member over there as well as here.

Good luck.
Thanks... is there a way to move it? I was just looking at the watchmakers forum too and that might have been a better place too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.