WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just wanted to say a quick hello as a new member. I actually registered back in August last year and made a thread about an Omega Seamaster, looking for price etc.

So this is my official introduction. Hoping to be on here alot more.

I live in Scotland, UK and have a strong interest in watches. Although my knowledge may be a little rusty, I hope to gain more on here and with your help.

My favourite collections right now are Omega. Although this does seem to change from time to time (no pun intended).

My current collection is :

Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon Watch
Omega Seamaster Professional Quartz
Mont Blanc Timewalker Chronograph
Tag Heuer Formula 1 (My very first watch)
Mondaine Swiss Rail Watch

I will upload some pictures later. But for now, hello ................

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Welcome.
You've a nice collection but be prepared to spend a lot more...because that's what this Forum does to us all :-d
Anyway, glad you're here.
Now we expect some pics of your watches...
Cheers
C.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to your photos.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I live in Scotland, UK and have a strong interest in watches.
Do you batter and fry them before wearing?

Kidding, kidding. Although we both know, that's probably been tried somewhere in Scotland. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Check out the Omega forum too, in the Watch Brands section... Very cool group over there as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2nm0ls6.jpg

16hj9mc.jpg
TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 : My very first watch. I bought this in 2007 while in Las Vegas in a jewellers within the Venetian Hotel. This is where my journey began.

2d9piqu.jpg

MONDAINE RAIL WATCH : I bought this while on holiday in Wengen, Switzerland. This is the dial used for all the rail clocks across the town. Buying it while in Switzerland made it feel more 'authentic'.

2jnur.jpg

MONT BALNC TIMEWALKER CHRONOGRAPH : I had my eye on this for some time from the tail end of 2009 and my girlfriend put a deposit on it for my birthday the following May, so it became property of me not so long after that.

cql40.jpg

OMEGA SPEEDMASTER MOON WATCH : Bought this in January 2011. It has been my baby ever since and worn it pretty much daily with the odd rotation of my others. I love wearing this watch. And it always generates alot of interest.

30ti45i.jpg

OMEGA SEAMASTER PROFESSIONAL QUARTZ : I have just acquired this watch this week from a friend. I got a hold of it for him last year and as he has never really worn it, he gave me first refusal on it. It would have been mad to refuse. I think I am going to fit a rubber strap to this. Simply because my Speedy and Tag have sports bracelets, and the others have leather, so all I am missing is a rubber.

Hope you like them and hearing about my watch trail.

SO WHAT NEXT? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to WUS! You have a great collection already! While you have some people's choices in the Tag and Seamaster quartz, you also have some very unique pieces in your Montblanc and your Mondaine. I am sure you will find no shortage of watches to aspire to in the upcoming months!

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Welcome and like me you can use a Seamaster AT

just saying~

1 - 20 of 21 Posts