WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here on watchuseek. I have been lurking as an unregistered user for months. I spent countless hours researching and enjoying others experiences with their G-Shock. I finally found what I feel is my ultimate G, the GW-7900B, that is until the Frogman gets upgraded with a few more features. I bought it in NYC at Tourneau, got a great deal as the wife was the lucky recipient of a new Invicta while we were there.
Anyway, I know people like pics so I will try and post one of the watch at play...

Thanks for allowing this watch geek a playground on the web!

simon

Rolex GMT II C
Breitling B-1 with UTC module
Breitling Aerospace with UTC module
PAM 00161
PAW-2000T
GW-7900B
GW-M5600
GW-M5600BC x 2
GW-5600J X 2

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Welcome to the forum as a new member ;-)

I just this afternoon saw one in person at the Ontario Mills Mall. I have had several reverse display G Shocks and I think this one is the best I have seen |>|> They had them for $ 175 and the guy said they sell out quickly. He also said they just got some GA 110 in but they had to be checked or something by the manager before they could put them out, he said they should be on display tomorrow. Kind of sucks as it is about 50 miles away from me. :-(

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Spanish - Bienvenido
Czech - Vítáme tĕ
Danish - Velkommen
Dutch - Welkom
German - Willkommen/Guten tag(good day)
Hawaiian - Aloha
Italian - Benvenuto
Japanese - ようこそ (yōkoso)
Korean - 환영합니다 (hwangyong-hamnida)
Chinese (Cantonese) - 歡迎 (fòonying)
Chinese (Mandarin) - 欢迎 (huān​yíng​)
Swedish - Välkommen
Mongolian - Тавтай морилогтун (tavtai morilogtun)
Greek - Καλώς ορίσατε (Kalōs orisate)
Bosnian - Dobrodošli
French - Bienvenue
Telugu - Swaagatham ; Suswaagatham
Turkish - Merhaba
Tagalog - Mabuhay
Hebrew - Shalom
Arabic - Salaam
Portuguese - Bem-vindo/Bem-vinda
or just WELCOME!!:-!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome bro :-!

And as I always say, be careful ... G `zzz
hypnotize you, and you buy them before you know it :-d

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome aboard~WHat are doing in that pic? ;-)
This was me about to climb back in the boat. We had to park under a bridge to cook our food on the Fourth of July as the rain just wouldn't stop.

G `zzz hypnotize you, and you buy them before you know it
Which is why I need to sell the ones I have 2 of, where should I list them?!

I will be in Hong Kong next week. Jarvy's, Sino Center and Trendy Zone are on my list, what other places should I add to the list?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Which is why I need to sell the ones I have 2 of, where should I list them?!
Use the "sales forum" here on WUS, the best and easiest way to sell your watches :-!
Whats your price BTW,Can you please PM me!! :-d

·
Registered
940 Posts
Spanish - Bienvenido
Czech - Vítáme tĕ
Danish - Velkommen
Dutch - Welkom
German - Willkommen/Guten tag(good day)
Hawaiian - Aloha
Italian - Benvenuto
Japanese - ようこそ (yōkoso)
Korean - 환영합니다 (hwangyong-hamnida)
Chinese (Cantonese) - 歡迎 (fòonying)
Chinese (Mandarin) - 欢迎 (huān​yíng​)
Swedish - Välkommen
Mongolian - Тавтай морилогтун (tavtai morilogtun)
Greek - Καλώς ορίσατε (Kalōs orisate)
Bosnian - Dobrodošli
French - Bienvenue
Telugu - Swaagatham ; Suswaagatham
Turkish - Merhaba
Tagalog - Mabuhay
Hebrew - Shalom
Arabic - Salaam
Portuguese - Bem-vindo/Bem-vinda
or just WELCOME!!:-!
They don't call you krazyjoe for nothing :-d

·
7,405 Posts
7900B is a great one. I really feel Casio went back to their roots on this release, and they did a fantastic job with the legibility of the negative display. I still say they should had released this as a Master of G Re-Release....would had fit in well as a reborn Raysman.

Great catch. :-!

·
Registered
192 Posts
GW-7900B-1 is the new all around favorite on this board.

I just got one at Nordstom for $150 because it was in stock and has not been in stock in any other retail stores in my area.

This is a killer cool model, and looks even cooler, good choice.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum as a new member ;-)

I just this afternoon saw one in person at the Ontario Mills Mall. I have had several reverse display G Shocks and I think this one is the best I have seen |>|> They had them for $ 175 and the guy said they sell out quickly. He also said they just got some GA 110 in but they had to be checked or something by the manager before they could put them out, he said they should be on display tomorrow. Kind of sucks as it is about 50 miles away from me. :-(
May I ask what store this is within the Ontario Mills mall? I live about 25 minutes away and would be there in a heartbeat if they had a watch that I was looking for!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I will be in Hong Kong next week. Jarvy's, Sino Center and Trendy Zone are on my list, what other places should I add to the list?
Welcome to the forum. :)

I was in Hong Kong end of May this year. If you are looking for great deals I suggest you go straight to Sino Center or Trendy Zone. But if you are looking for hard to find G's, then Javy's is the place to go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts