WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Im from the UK and Im a girl :-d I have been browsing the forums for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to say hello! Hope to stay around and when I get a decent camera pics to follow ;-)

·
Premium Member
12,455 Posts
Hello there Cookie,
Welcome to WUS - Everyone is friendly here :) , So why not tell us some more about yourself? And don't forget the pictures!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hello! Hmmmm what do you want to know? ;-) Yeah you all seem a friendly bunch! :-! Its my boyfriend whos helping me get started and he has a vast knowledge of watches so watch this space.....:-d

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Hello! Hmmmm what do you want to know? ;-) Yeah you all seem a friendly bunch! :-! Its my boyfriend whos helping me get started and he has a vast knowledge of watches so watch this space.....:-d
Maybe your hoyfriend should join too?

What watches are you interested in?

·
Registered
26 Posts
God i hope your not my wife. It would just be the kind of thing she would do to try and annoy me.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hello and welcome Rolo, hope you find everything you need here. Looking forward to seeing more of you around. Have fun!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
God i hope your not my wife. It would just be the kind of thing she would do to try and annoy me.
No, that's me dear...mwuahahahaha :-d

Welcome to board rolocookie, good to see another Brit arrive.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hi,

Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Welcome on board.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts