WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and just want to say hello.

My main reason for coming on here is to learn more about watches and possibly scour the classifieds for some interesting watches.

By the way I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong forum.

Thanks

Watchonfire

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
38,890 Posts
Welcome. This is as good a place as any.

Do you currently have any watches to show or tell us about?

Are there any watches in particular that you are currently lusting after?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. This is as good a place as any.

Do you currently have any watches to show or tell us about?

Are there any watches in particular that you are currently lusting after?
No real watches worth mentioning to be honest but hopefully soon to be changed,

I've noticed two watches that have caught my eye;

Seiko SARG 009
Seiko Bullhead 6138 - 0040 - I've asked a question about this one in the Vintage forum.

I would love own a Rolex Daytona but sadly my pocket won't let me - but hey it's always good to dream.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!

Don't give up on your dream of the Daytona - diligent saving will make it a reality for you.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Interesting watches huh?

tangente_datum_gangreserve_schwarz_raum02.jpg

·
Registered
2,821 Posts

Seiko SARG 009
Seiko Bullhead 6138 - 0040 - I've asked a question about this one in the Vintage forum.

I would love own a Rolex Daytona but sadly my pocket won't let me - but hey it's always good to dream.
Welcome. I started wearing Rolex about 41 years ago (1974 rootbeer) and still consider Rolex my go-to brand, but since I started to hang around the Forum, I wear several brands more often than the 3 Rolex that I still have. Now, I'm lusting after a couple watches that are well under $1,000, and I learned about them here.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
2 ago I thought I would never own a Rolex or Omega. Today I have an Omega and a GS on the way. You never know where you will be in a few years. Good luck with the chase!

·
Registered
9,447 Posts

Seiko SARG 009

Welcome me to the forum!

If you like the Seiko Bullhead (and I feel the same) you can also check out the Stuckx The Bull Chronograph that just finished up on Kickstarter. They have a bullhead in a number of colors furnished with either an automatic or meca-Quartz movement.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ GUTuna - Had a look on their site and there are some interesting pieces but I would rather have the Seiko for its vintage 'cool factor' and to a very small degree as an investment - Sadly finding an unmolested good condition model is proving to be a little difficult.

I shall be a keeping an eye out on those Stuckx, there are some tasty 'in development' models.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts