WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, long time lurker here!

First of all, my watch collection is thin, i am a young med student, but i love watches! Currently i have a Seiko SKX007, an Omega Speedmaster Date white dial(no speedy pro, shame, i know, it was a gift), and some vintage ones along with some quartz.

The reason i finally posted: this summer i will buy something, don't know what exactly yet, but i also contemplate about selling the omega. I can't make up my mind so i need your help!

Some info: I'm 22, 6 ft tall, 6.5 wrist size. I dress both formal and casual, more often i wear a shirt and a blazer.

My current favourites:
- Sinn 556(either model)

- Nomos Tangente

- Omega Aqua Terra Skyfall

note: I could get both Sinn and Nomos but man, the aqua terra is stunning!

I would love to hear your input and other suggestions, thanks in advance!:-!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
All are great choices! So there is really no wrong answer. The Sinn is a bit more tool-ish than the other tool, but may be better suited to a medical environment. In rank order, 1--Skyfall, 2--Sinn 556i, 3--Tangente.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,421 Posts
All are great. I also like the AT, but the Nomos is sweet as well.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
All are great choices! So there is really no wrong answer. The Sinn is a bit more tool-ish than the other tool, but may be better suited to a medical environment. In rank order, 1--Skyfall, 2--Sinn 556i, 3--Tangente.

I'm in for Sinn for the reason stated here....if I was in either medical or law enforcement for me it would be Sinn all the way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're all calling to me in different ways, that's the problem:-(

Any shots of these watches on small wrists?

·
Premium Member
39,805 Posts
I'd go for the Nomos, but I can completely understand why the AT Skyfall is tempting you.

Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts