WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello for everybody. I read this forum normally, but i do not wrote never here, my english is very bad, i´m Spanish. Today i must write here for first time, thanks for everybody for readme!! Congratulations for this great forum!!:-!

Today i have a question about case and caseback for omega Speedmaster, i do put here some pictures. I think that the case is for watch for 1971, Omega cal.321 and cal.861, i think that this case is about 1970 and is valid for two movements, ¿it is correct?. :think:I think that the caseback is very rare, in the caseback i can read 145022-71, but i don´t now if this caseback is a fake!, You can help me??:thanks

Many thanks!!, ;-)

Best Regards

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

From your photos, you have an authentic cal. 861 Speedy Pro case.

The last case for the cal. 321 was the 145.012 and this is the replacement case that was designed for the 861.

Fr. John+

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I know nothing about Speedy's but I do know that your English is superior to my Spanish and quite possibly better than my English!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everybody, if i like to buy a movement, i can mount a cal.321 and cal.861?, or only the 861... It is very expensive??

Thanks!!

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
Welcome Pescata.............................

Hope you'll become a regular. Good luck on your speedy, all the help needed can be found right here. Glad to have you. David

PS: Them upside down question marks are cool.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Welcome Pescata.............................

Hope you'll become a regular. Good luck on your speedy, all the help needed can be found right here. Glad to have you. David

PS: Them upside down question marks are cool.

Many Thanks!;-)

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Bienvenido caballero. Puedes encontrar vastante ayuda aqui.

Alex

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Bienvenido, pescata. Hablas inglés muy bien y mucho mejor que hablo español!
Thanks for everybody, if i like to buy a movement, i can mount a cal.321 and cal.861?, or only the 861... It is very expensive??

Thanks!!
That's a good question, and I'm really not certain if a c.321 will fit perfectly in a c.861 case. The two movements are are almost identical in size and dimensions, so my guess is that it will work.

eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts