WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. My name is David and I hail from the northland aka Minnesota. I have been waiting a long time, but for my special B-Day this year, my wife bought me my first Doxa!!!! It is a 600T Graph. Wholly Smokes is this baby big! I loved the look of the Doxa's for years. I saw my first one when diving in Mexico 22 years ago and thought I would love to have one of those. Now, thanks to my wife I am wearing it. Hope everyone had a great holiday and I want to wish a Happy, Healthy, Peacefully and Prosperous New Year to All.:)

p.s. I'll post a pic or two later.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Welcome David to the forum and Doxa ownership. Hope you enjoy every minute the T Graph is on your wrist.
Look forward to seeing the photo's.
Happy New Year.

Andy

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
David, welcome to the madness. In a year you will post something like... "Hi, my name's David. I'm a Doxaholic!!!" :)

Be afraid of the Orangitis. Be very afraid :-d

Pete

·
Registered
249 Posts
There's a lot of great information here, you might take some time to look at the older posts. The DOXA owner's family is a small one, and I'll bet if you ask around here, you might even find the guy that had the DOXA in mexico!

Welcome to the forum, and to the addiction. I think that the addiction to watches has it's own ring of hell, called 'the bezel'.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
David,
Welcome to the Doxa family. WOW, you started at the top. The T-graph is one fine watch. I bought one about 2 months back, and it has been on my wrist almost all the time since. All my other poor old vintage Doxas are just pining away, waiting for their turn.

Happy New Year
Arthur

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
38,871 Posts
Congrats on the T-Graph and welcome to our little support group.

What flavor did she get you? All my wife got me was a Doxa watch roll...sigh. :-(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts