WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doubtful that this is the right place for a first post, such is the way with most first posts so forgive if misplaced please.

I've been looking and over the years, greatly valued the info on here. Hence my transition from lurker, to larker (Brits will understand that, well Northern Brits!).

Here's hoping I can chime in on some topics, learn (greatly) on others, and pass some happy time here.
Until recently my interests were mainly mechanical watches, but I find I now have 3 quartz watches too. How does that sneak up on you??

Be gentle with me folks. :-!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome, you'll come to learn that this forum is filled with enablers. Enjoy your time here, the people are both friendly and helpful.

Please show us some pictures of your current collections. We love photos!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well here's what's on my wrist now for starters, and one of my Favourite (and most accurate) auto watches.

I have a Ball "Mad Cow" Hydrocarbon currently being serviced at SwissTec, and a parcel in the post, more of which tomorrow all being well.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Welcome Bob! I like your taste in watches. Definitely post up the rest of the collection when you have the time. If I didn't have a one watch/brand rule (which in all honesty, I have broken already), I would love to have that citizen. The Seiko SUN023 I recently acquired will have to take its place.

Reactions: Fatbob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks bud. That Citizen is incredibly accurate. I set it early January via a radio controlled clock, and in 2 1/2 months it has gained one second. The second sweep hand hits every marker perfectly. Build quality is superb (I've had Zenith, Omega, Tag, Glycine, Oris et al, so speak from some experience).
If you can find one just grab it.
I don't think I'd pay $270 new for the bracelet though, nice as it is...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well here's what's on my wrist now for starters, and one of my Favourite (and most accurate) auto watches.

I have a Ball "Mad Cow" Hydrocarbon currently being serviced at SwissTec, and a parcel in the post, more of which tomorrow all being well.
Love that Super Pro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts