WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, noobie collector here, I love watches, But I just cant afford to buy them on an impulse, I'm a student you see. The one's I have, I have put a lot of thought into before I bought. Currently I have got two watches with one on the way, a tissot quadrato which I have had for about a year and a half, the other a D&G watch which I bought when I was 18, so i've had it for 5 years. Here are some shots

The latest piece which I literally just bought like an hour ago, is on its way from the US. I've never had a proper casio before...well I might have when I was 10, but cant remember the model. I thought I was due for a new watch So I thought let me get a casio....a full featured one that's pleases the eye, yet rugged. As soon as I saw the casio gw-3000bd, that was enough, that was the one I wanted, and after some hunting around I think i got it for a brilliant price, slightly less than £200, here's a shot from the sellers listing.

I think he's still got a few left, if any of you guys want to grab one. Here's the link CASIO AVIATION GSHOCK ATOMIC SOLAR WATCH GW3000BD-1A on eBay (end time 07-Aug-10 10:02:41 BST).

I'll also put up some wrist shots when it turns up.:-!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Welcome and a Very Cool G to start your G collection. I think you might end up with more than one G Shock :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Gorrilla,

I think you will like the GW-3000. It's a nice big looking watch, with, for Casio standards, very good lume.

Cheers,

Sjors

Hey Sjors, I'd like to thank you again for your advice on the strap when I was on your blog. I changed my mind and I think the bracelet looks quite good and im gonna stick with it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome and a Very Cool G to start your G collection. I think you might end up with more than one G Shock :)
I completely agree with you, I have my eye on a stormtrooper mudman, and another blue mudman, Im having a difficult time choosing between one or the other.

They both look amazing

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Gorilla,

The "Stormtrooper" looks fantastic in real, specially the backlight.

Cheers,

Sjors
The backlight looks bloody brilliant, i've seen a video of it on youtube. I will be thinking long and hard.....or i might jus say screw it and get them both.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi and welcome- I've bought 3 G's from this seller.

Enjoy and welcome to the club.
Hey thanks for letting me know, I had a few doubts initially regarding the low price and the possibility it might be fake, but went for the purchase seeing the positive feedback of the seller. But I feel a lot better now knowing someone from this forum had a positive experience with the seller. Now I cant wait to get the watch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts