WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Time for a new Thread for Photo of in-coming Komodo's. Well its finally here after so much anticipation and waiting by the front door for DHL to deliver. To me its another winner from Helm Watches!:-!! I have the Khuraburi & Vanuatu and don't intend selling those as they are all great looking Tool Watches and work well in my Diver Collection. For reference this sits is on my 7 inch wrist which is pretty flat. I will take more photos this week and load them here. This like my Scurfa Diver One watch will be a great watch for Surfing, Snorkeling and other water sports.

Helm Komodo 1.jpg Helm Komodo 2.jpg

Helm Komodo 3.jpg Helm Komodo 4.jpg

Helm Komodo 5.jpg

·
Registered
4,511 Posts

Time for a new Thread for Photo of in-coming Komodo's. Well its finally here after so much anticipation and waiting by the front door for DHL to deliver. To me its another winner from Helm Watches!:-!! I have the Khuraburi & Vanuatu and don't intend selling those as they are all great looking Tool Watches and work well in my Diver Collection. For reference this sits is on my 7 inch wrist which is pretty flat. I will take more photos this week and load them here. This like my Scurfa Diver One watch will be a great watch for Surfing, Snorkeling and other water sports.

View attachment 14008081

Thanks so much for getting this started WDO ! Great pics! I hope to be contributing in the near future. Looks good. I'm a flat 7" as well, so you helped lessen the apprehension. Solid report. Congrats mate! |>

RD

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wow, Helm knock’s it out of the park again. Still just hair to small but it’s definitely created an itch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 395 Posts